5-minute dessert: Cinnamon banana bites:
2 bananas, sliced into 1/2" coins, 2 tbsp. granulated sugar, 2 tsp. ground cinnamon, 1 tbsp. coconut oil, 1/4 c. melted chocolate
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and whisk together until evenly combined.
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat using a medium pan.
- Add the bananas and cook until starting to caramelize, about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle about half of the cinnamon-sugar over the banana rounds.
- Flip the rounds, sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon-sugar, and cook about 1 minutes more.
TIP: Dip the bites in melted chocolate.
To make bananas bites with no efforts try Stainless Steel Cucumber Banana Slicer Cutter Kitchen Tools - with one cut you get five perfectly equal slices. You will find the item in "Kitchen Accessories".