Blueberry and cream cheese muffins - get the recipe now!
2 eggs, ½ cup milk, 1 cup fresh blueberries, 2 cups all-purpose flour, divided, 3⁄4 cup sugar, 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder, 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda, 1 pinch salt, 1 package cream cheese, cut into cubes, 3 teaspoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, 1⁄4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200C).
- Toss blueberries with about 2 tablespoons flour and set aside.
- Combine remaining flour with the other dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, cream the cream cheese, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs, then flour mixture, butter and milk and mix until just moistened.
- Fold in the blueberries. Fill paper-lined muffin pans 2/3 full. Bake for 18-20 minutes
Bake your blueberry muffins in interesting shapes. Here are some of our suggestions - 7 X Rose Cup Cake Muffin Maker Mold Baking Mould Silicone, 6 Rose Silicone Muffin Cup Cake Jelly Baking Mould DIY Pudding Soap Mold, DIY 6 Silicone Kugelhopf Cake Mould Chocolate Buter Candy Mould.
Enjoy cooking with us!