Chocolate Easter Lollipops
150 g unsweetened chocolate, 3/4 cup butter, 2 cups sugar, 3 eggs, 1 tsp. vanilla, 2 cups flour, 150 g white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Melt chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture.
- Add sugar, blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and mix. Refrigerate 1 hour or until dough is stiff.
- Shape dough into small balls with your palms. Insert a lollipop stick into each ball. P
- Put lollipops 2 inches apart, on baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray and bake 8 min or just until firm. Cool completely.
- Melt white chocolate as directed on package and drizzle over lollipops. Decorate with sprinkles. Let stand until chocolate is firm.
If you want to make these lollipops especially for the Holiday, get our Easter-themed lollipop mold and bake them in it - DIY 6 easter egg shape silicone cake mold fondant lollipop chocolate silicone moulds for cake decorations kitchen cocina tools.
Enjoy cooking with us!