THE BEST CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
100 g butter, 2/3 cup caster sugar, 1 tsp vanilla essence, 2 whole eggs (lightly beaten), 1 cup self-raising flour (sifted), 1/3 cup cocoa (sifted), 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda, 1/2 cup milk
Chocolate Buttercream Icing:
1/4 cup unsalted butter (softened), 1 1/4 cup icing sugar (sifted), 1 tbs cocoa (sifted), 1 tbs milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line cupcake tins with cases.
- Using a mixer, cream butter, sugar and vanilla until creamy and fluffy. Gradually add eggs and mix until just combined.
- Combine flour, cocoa and bicarbonate soda. Add to creamed mixture with milk. Beat until just combined.
- To make the chocolate butter cream:
- Beat butter until light and fluffy. Add icing sugar and cocoa and combine well. Beat in milk until mixture is fluffy.
- Spoon mixture into liners until each case is one-third full. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Bake your cakes in 10Pcs Silicone Round Cake Muffin Chocolate Molds Cupcake Cups - they are flexible and easy to clean. You may also like 100 PCS Mini Paper Muffin Cupcake Cup Liners, 3Pcs Big Top Cupcake Pan Giant Silicone Molds Baking Set, 1Pcs Silicone Cake Muffin Chocolate Liner Baking Cup Molds, 5-Tier Cupcake Buffet Cake Stand Dispaly Holder Party Wedding.
Enjoy cooking with us!