The ultimate chocolate cake with only 4 ingredients!
The ultimate chocolate cake with only 4 ingredients! Tested recipe - try it, you won't regret it!
200 g dark chocolate, 200 g butter, softened, 6 eggs, 6 full tbs all-purposed flour
1. Melts the chocolate using a mediun saucepan on watter bath or in microwave oven. Stir in well and let it cool to room temperature.
2. Whisk the egg yolks using a mixer. Add the softened butter and whisk again for 2-3 minutes. Then add the chocolate and stir gently with a spoon.
3. Start adding the flour spoon by spoon until it absorbs completely. It may appear to you that the dough needs more flour - don't add more, trust this recipe. This way the cake becomes intensively chocolate.
4. Put the egg whites in a big bowl and whisk until the mixture become white and shiny with firm peaks.
5. Slowly add the egg whites to the chocolate mixture and stir gently using a spatula.
6. Pour the mixture in a cake pan (19 cm) covered with baking paper. Bake in preheated oven to 180 C (350 F) for about 30-40 min.
7. If you want you can frost with chocolate frosting - 150 g dark chocolate melted with 50 ml cream. Wait until the cake is cooled before you serve it.
Tip: You can prepare the cake with white chocolate too.
A recipe by Mila Popova