Dual-band Solar Ultrasonic Bird Repeller Garden Orchard Fishpond Electronic Birds Scarer
The vegetable and fruit in the orchard are always eaten by birds?
The birds outside the window always wake you up in the morning?
The birds will fly away from their living environment with this Solar Bird Repeller.
|Color||Green||Material||ABS + plastic|
|Size|| 165x165x200mm / |
|Weight||approx. 1.4kg / 3.08lbs|
|Battery Voltage||DC 7.2V||Charging Voltage||AC 90~250V|
|Output Voltage||DC 10V||Working Current||≤60mA|
|Quiescent Current||≤2mA||Rated Power||4W|
|Charging Time||≤10 hours||Working Time on Cloudy Days||2 days|
|Working Temperature||-10℃ ~ +45℃ / 14℉~113℉||Frequency Range Ⅰ||20KHz-40KHz|
|Frequency Range Ⅱ||40KHz-60KHz||Frequency Range Ⅲ(test)||1KHz-10KHz|
1 x Bird Repeller
1 x DC 6V Charger
1. When it's used outdoor, in order to make full use of the solar energy and keep the uint under better long-term working, please put the product under strong sunshine (no need to add any other solar device), and put the face with solar panel up without any batteries.
2. When it's used indoor, please full charge the bird repeller before using because the sunshine indoor is not strong enough to supply energy to the solar power.
2. With complete water-proof design, this product can work normally in rainy days after full chargeed.
1. When the toggle switch in under "Charging", it is power off. The unit is on charge and doesn't work.
2. When the toggle switch is under "UTL-Ⅰ", the power LED is on. This unit starts intermittent pulse works and emits ultrasonic wave "20KHz-40KHz" with automatic frequency sweeping from low to high. Meanwhile, the working light is also on at intervals which shows the singal. That means the bird repeller is working normally.
3. When the toggle switch is under "UTL-Ⅱ", the power LED is on. The unit starts intermittent pulse works and emits ultrasonic wave "40KHz-60KHz" with automatic frequency sweeping from low to high. Meanwhile, the working light is also on at intervals which shows the singal. That means the bird repeller is working normally.
4. When the toggle switch in under "Test", both of the working light and power LED are on, the unit emits sounds "1KHz-10KHz" which can be heard by human beging. This way is mainly to test whether the unit can work normally.
5. When the power is not enough, the bird repeller stops working automatically and all the indicator lights are off, which is then the unit needs to be recharged in time.
① Connect the adaptor to AC power socket and "DC" hole of the unit. The charging light is flashing means it's under normal charging. And the charging light is always on when it's full charged, then the bird repeller can resume working after cutting off the AC power and removing the adapter.
② Put the bird repeller under the direct sunshine to let it be recharged by solar energy. The solar energy light is on when the sunshine is strong enough. Then the unit can resume working after recharging enough power.
people are currently looking at this product